The City Government of Oroquieta announces its 6th PROFESSIONAL REGULATION COMMISSION (PRC) MOBILE SERVICES on May 25, 2019 at the Civic Center, Oroquieta Town Center.
Interested professionals may avail of regular PRC services such as Examination Applications, Renewal of Professional ID, Initial Registration, etc.
For a smooth conduct of the mobile services, this is to inform all applicants of the procedure on the following, to wit:
A. On filling for Board Examinations:
1. Online appointment through www.prc-online.com (Cagayan De Oro as place of appointment; date of appointment should be on or before May 25, 2019, no Saturday/Sunday);
2. Pay at any Bayad Center;
3. Print Application Forms;
4. Submit Printed Forms with Proof of Payment together with the following documentary requirements:
– Original and photocopy of transcript of records with complete date of graduation indicated; scanned picture and remarks of “For Board Exam Purposes”;
– Original and photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth certificate, if not clear, to submit Local Civil Registrar form 1-A;
– Original and photocopy of NSO/PSA Marriage certificate, if not clear, to submit Local Civil Registrar form 3-A (for Married female applicant only);
– Original and photocopy of Year 2019 residence certificate or Cedula/valid government issued ID;
– Three (3) pcs, recent passport size picture with complete name (FAMILY, FIRST MIDDLE NAME)
B. On Renewal of License
Renewal of license (without Change of status):
1. Online transaction through www.prc-online.com
2. Pay at any Bayad Center;
3. Present and give to the processor the following:
– Print out of renewal form from your account (www.prc-online.com)
– Official Receipt from the Bayad Center;
– 2 pcs recent passport size picture with complete name (FAMILY, FIRST MIDDLE NAME);
– Certificates issued by Dep.Ed within 2016-2018 only (original and 1 photocopy)
Renewal of license with CHANGE OF STATUS (single to married)
• Secure application forms from PRC staff.
– Original NSO/PSA Marriage certificate;
– Photocopy of LCR form 3-Aif NSO/PSA not clear;
– 3 pcs passport size recent picture with complete nametag (FAMILY, FIRST MIDDLE) spelled out, white background, no eyeglasses);
– Certificates issued by Dep.Ed within 2016-2018 (original and 1 photocopy), 5 certificates will do, regardless of number of days and
– 2 pcs documentary stamps.
This activity is a partnership between the Professional Regulation Commission and the City Government of Oroquieta, headed by Mayor Jason P. Almonte and the Sangguniang Panlungsod, in their desire to bring PRC services closer to the people.
For further inquiries, you may call Telephone Number: 586-2064 (look for Abi at Room 10 or Jay at Room 12), City Mayor’s Office, Civic Center, Oroquieta Town Center.