○ Ensure a sustainable level of socio-economic growth.
○ Reduce poverty incidence through a program of sustainable economic development in order to attain optimum production of basic food and commercial crops, livestock and poultry, fishery outputs and forestry products and eventually cause a significant increase in family income.
○ Better quality of life through adequate, relevant, responsive and effective social services.
○ Adequate and properly maintained infrastructures and efficient utilities to spur economic growth.
○ Improve productivity of all government personnel.
○ Promote an orderly and peaceful environment to hasten economic development.
○ Optimum utilization of the city's land resource.