We are committed to promote better quality of life by pursuing maximum socio-economic development through improved livelihood opportunities, access to quality education, infrastructure development and sustained delivery of basic services.
A progressive and sustainable city, center of agriculture, ecotourism, business and sports, with God-loving and empowered citizenry under good governance and strong political will.
- Ensure a sustainable level of socio-economic growth.
- Reduce poverty incidence through a program of sustainable economic development in order to attain optimum production of basic food and commercial crops, livestock and poultry, fishery outputs and forestry products and eventually cause a significant increase in family income.
- Better quality of life through adequate, relevant, responsive and effective social services.
- Adequate and properly maintained infrastructures and efficient utilities to spur economic growth.
- Improve productivity of all government personnel.
- Promote an orderly and peaceful environment to hasten economic development.
- Optimum utilization of the city’s land resource.
- To increase production of food, commercial crops and livestock.
- To accelerate industrial development and trade expansion by harnessing agro-based resources and potentials.
- To protect/conserve fishery and forestry resources.
- To develop existing and potential tourist spots.
- To provide/improve basic infrastructure facilities and social amenities.
- To improve the quality of life of the poor through a package of social services.
- To upgrade the competencies of government workers to make them more responsive to the call of public service.
- To improve the peace and order situation in the city.